I've been gone for a while. Months, really. Sorry, for anyone who reads this and wondered what was going on. Summertime was beautiful. My girls wanted to play outside so much, go figure. Cool waters and warm sunshine, fun activities at the library, trips up to the mountains. A fishing trip for my anniversary. Big smiles for happy memories this summer.
Next thing I knew school started. Yay for a new schedule! Field trips and play dates with our homeschool friends. Making new homeschool friends. We are abundantly blessed. We're in the "swing of things" but I'm sick now and can't talk, so reduced schoolwork today, and extra time for me to work more on this story!
The next section of this story has been giving me fits. I've re-written it a few times and I'm still not satisfied. Maybe I'll never be satisfied with it. No matter how I write it, it's just not pretty. It's not right.
That's not really what I mean. It's not supposed to be pretty; it'll never be right. It's ugly and wrong. But still. I'm working on it, working on conveying the ugly and wrong. Is there a right way to convey wrong?
All this to say I've missed posting on my blog, and I hope to have this next section up soon. Looking forward to posting more regularly again.
No comments:
Post a Comment